- Quote dari Henry Ellis -
Senin, 17 Desember 2007
Quotes by Henry Ellis :
- "All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on."
- "A man must not swallow more beliefs than he can digest."
- "If men and women are to understand each other, to enter into each other's nature with mutual sympathy, and to become capable of genuine comradeship, the foundation must be laid in youth."
- "The sun, the moon and the stars would have disappeared long ago... had they happened to be within the reach of predatory human hands"
- "Pain and death are part of life. To reject them is to reject life itself."
- "Man lives by imagination."
- "Dreams are real as long as they last. Can we say more of life?"
- "However well organized the foundations of life may be, life must always be full of risks."
- "Men who know themselves are no longer fools. They stand on the threshold of the door of Wisdom."
- "The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw."
- ""Charm" - which means the power to effect work without employing brute force - is indispensable to women. Charm is a woman's strength just as strength is a man's charm."
Label: Quotes by